1 side hamachi/yellowtailsuper fresh
1 red chililiced and deseeded
1 handful fresh coriander leaves
40 millilitres fresh yuzu juiceJapanese citrus
20 millilitres dark Japanese soy sauce
- Mix the soy sauce and fresh yuzu juice together and put in the refrigerator
- Slice the hamachi/yellow tail very thinly, (belly part works best as its super fatty and tasty)
- Lay the slices on the plate and pour the Yuzu sauce over the fish generously
- Garnish with the thin slices of fresh chili and coriander
- This little starter needs to be eaten quickly to enjoy as much as possible the freshness and kick.
- If you have problems finding Hamachi, try using seabass belly as an alternative.
- You should be able to find Yuzu juice bottled at your nearest Japanese store.