- 150 grams tunasashimi grade
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1.5 - 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- Sea Salt
- black pepper
- 5-7 green or red shiso leaves
- 30 grams French shallots
- 30 grams pickled mustard vegetable
- 10 Korean nori seaweed
- iodized sea water pearl
- freeze dry white and dark balsamic vinegar
- Chop sashimi tuna into small dices (approx 3 x 3mm)
- Mix diced tuna with sesame oil and grape seed oil first then seasoned with salt and pepper in mixing bowl. Add julienne shiso leaves at the end and leave in the fridge for 10-15mins.
- Chop French shallot and pickled Chinese mustard vegetable finely. (pickled Chinese mustard vegetable can be replaced with cornichon or black olives)
- Decollate tuna tartare, chopped French shallot and pickled Chinese mustard vegetable on the plate and drizzle little bit of sesame oil on top.
- Top up Iodized Sea Water Pearl (or salmon roe) and place freeze dry white & dark balsamic vinegar (or reduced dark balsamic vinegar) on side.
- Put Korean Nori besides and complete.