- 1 1/4 pounds fish fillets sole, cut on the bias into 1 inch dice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice save half
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice save half
- 1 aji amarillo save half
- 2 ears corn cut in half
Sweet Potato Crisp
- 1 sweet potato
Peruvian Salsa Garnish
- 1 red onion cut in 1/2 lengths and sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons cilantro leaves finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Place the cut fish into a bowl and combine the lemon, lime, aji amarillo, garlic and fish mixture and let it marinate.
- Add seasonsing as desired.
- Boil the corn in water until soft and then chill.
- Serve cold.
- Peel the sweet potato to long strings and deep fry in hot oil.
- Marinate the julienned red onion in the lemon and lime juice.
- Add aji amarillo, choppped cilantro and season.