- 4 x 140-170 grams cod portion
- 120 grams white miso
- 60 millilitres Mirin
- 60 millilitres honey
- 240 grams rice black venus
- 1 large onion peeled and chopped onion
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 1 litre clear fish stock
- 30 grams wasabi powder
- 25 millilitres Mirin
- 25 millilitres rice vinegar
- 100 millilitres extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all ingredients into a blender for miso glaze.
- Brush the top of the flesh the miso paste and reserve in the fridge.
- Sweat the onion with the butter for 5 minutes, add the rice, stir for 2 minutes and add fish stock, bring to the boil, and cook at low heat.
- Make the essence, by blending all the ingredients together till smooth. Put in squeezy bottle.
- Bake the fish into hot oven of 220 degree for 12 minutes.
- Into a ring place the rice, drizzle the wasabi essence around it.
- Place bake fish on top of the rice.
- We deep fry kale for decoration and a burnt half lime.