- 400 grams Kadaifi pastry
- 400 grams ghee clarified butter
- 250 grams almond meal
- 250 grams thick cream
- 600 grams pistachio
- 1 kilogram Caster Sugar
- 500 millitres Water
- 500 grams glucose
- By using thermomix blitz kadaifi into 1-2cm pieces
- Brush a gastro tray with ghee
- Spread half of the kadaifi pieces as the first layer then flick ghee over kadaifi using a pastry brush
- Using thermomix blend almond meal and the cream into smooth paste, then spread on top of kadaifi using a brush
- Add roughly chopped pistachio pieces on top of almond cream mix.
- Spread rest of the kadaifi pieces on top of to cover the pistachios, then flick ghee all over again
- Using another tray press layers of kadaifi firmly.
- Bake in 180c around 30 minutes until golden brown
- Meantime , mix sugar, water, glucose, bring to boil, 10 minutes.
- Pour boiling syrup on top of warm kadaifi, by using a ladle, rest 4 hours before service.