- 200 g Grass-Fed Minced (ground) Beef
- 4 Mini Milk Burger Bun
- Extra Virgin Oilfor pan-frying
- Bacon Rashersrind removed
- 2 tablespoons Whole-Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 cos (romaine) Lettuce Leavescut in half to fit the burgers
- 2 tablespoons Onion Confit
- 4 slices Thin Dill Pickle Gherkin
- Barbecue SauceGood quality for drizzling
If possible, buy grass-fed burger meat for these sliders, as you will really taste the difference in quality. You’ll find milk buns in Asian bread shops.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium–high.
Divide the beef into four equal portions and shape each one into a patty, flattening them to the same size as your burger buns.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the patties to the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook on one side for 2 minutes. Turn the patties over, place the cheese slices on top and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and leave to rest for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, warm the burger buns in the oven for 3 minutes, and cook the bacon rashers under the grill.
1. Cut the warm burger buns in half widthways.