Beef Tartare with Watermelon, Yuzu & Egg Yolk
- 12 ounce beef tenderloin
- 4 ounce English cucumber diced
- 4 ounce seedless watermelon diced
- 1.5 ounce yuzu juice
- 1 ounce soy sauce
- 4 egg yolks raw
- 1 ounce chive or scallion minced
- 1 tablespoon togarashi
- 1 tablespoon Maldon sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the egg yolk in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the tartare among four plates in a pile, off center.
- Press your thumb into each mound of tartare and make a small dent.
- Place one egg yolk in each “hole.” Finish the dish with a sprinkle of Maldon Sea Salt and Togarashi.
- Serve immediately.