- 400 grams salmon
- 35 grams star anise
- 1 teaspoon caraway
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- 1 leaf laurel
- 30 grams Brown Sugar
- 35 grams fleur de sel
- 2 tablespoons soy bean oil
- 40 grams finely chopped onion cubes (in anise pickled)
- 1 tablespoon salmon face
- 2 leaves coriander
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- freshly ground pepper
- 40 grams asian breadcrumbs
- 200 millilitres sunflower oil
- 75 millilitres rice vinegar
- 1 stick lemon grass
- 15 grams coriander finely chopped
- 14 oyster sauce
- 2 soy sauce
- cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 5 millilitres sushi ginger syrup candied
- 10 leaves coriander
- 10 grams rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon green chili peppers
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 1 avocadoripe, peeled
- 1/4 Thai mango peeled
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1/2 ginger tubercandied
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1/2 clove Garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- few drops tabasco
- 4 radishes
- 16 affila-cross-peaks
- 20 grams tobikko caviarcaviar of flying fish
- 4 pickeld ginger slices
- Star anise, cumin, thyme, fennel, black pepper and laurel leaf chop coarsely in a Flash cutter.
- Mix with brown sugar and fleur de sel.
- Salmon round season with the spice mixture.
- Place on a plate.
- Cover with foil.
- 24 hours in the refrigerator pickle.
- Then clean rinse under cool running water.
- Dry on paper towels.
- Salmon cubes mix with fish face, finely chopped coriander and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form 4 small balls, coat with breadcrumbs and bake just before serving in 160°C hot cooking oil for 2 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients and season with cayenne pepper.
- Wash cucumber and mix in the juicer.
- The drained cucumber water with chili and coriander heat, let stand for 30 minutes and pour through a strainer.
- Dissolve the softened gelatin in rice vinegar and mix with the cucumber fund.
- Season with sea salt and pepper and place it in refrigerator to cool.
- Cut cucumber jelly in fine cubes.
- Puree all ingredients on the flash cutter into a homogeneous mass, through a fine sieve emphasize taste with salt, pepper(cayenne) and Tabasco.
- Arrange a slice of salmon on plate, to cucumber jelly, affila-cress, salmon cubes, bean sprouts and flying fish caviar dish.
- Splash some coriander dip and put the fried croquette on top of it.
- Garnish with radish slices. Finally, drizzle the vinaigrette over and a put a few avocados dip points around and serve it.