Whole Baked Baby Snapper with Pistachio and Samke Hara Sauce
- 1 medium sized snapper scaled and cleaned
Samke Hara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 tablespoon harissa see below
- 2 tablespoons pistachios crushed
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 clove garlic mashed
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 bunch coriander chopped
- 200 grams roast capsicum
- 100 grams dried chillies soaked in hot water for 1 hour
- 200 grams fresh birdseye chilli stems removed
- 4 clove garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 200 millilitres olive oil
- Bake fish in oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- To make sauce, mix the tahini with water, add garlic and lemon juice. This should make a thick paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Remove fish from oven and put on plate, spoon sauce over the top and serve.
- Drain water from dried chillies and place in a food processor with all the ingredients except olive oil.
- Add the oil while the processor is running until the mixture has formed a paste.
- For smoother consistency, add more oil.
* As always, please comment on this recipe below in the comments section.