Tuna Sashimi – Yuzu Dressing – Baby Coriander
- 200 grams tuna sashimi
- 50 millilitres yuzu juice yuzu is a japanese citrus fruit. yuzu juice can be found at your local japanese grocer
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 tablespoon French shallots thinly diced
- 5 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 punnet baby coriander
- Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside to chill.
- Dice tuna into small cubes. add a small amount of dressing until the tuna is lightly coated.
- Place a 1/2 tablespoon of the tuna onto an asian spoon.
- Garnish with a single piece of baby coriander.