Scallops, Lobster, Fingerling Hash and Corn Sauce
- 3 scallops seared (U10)
- 1 teaspoon bran oil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 1/2 ounce corn sauce corn and chicken stock, pureed
- 1 ounce lobster meat
- 1/4 teaspoon jalapeno
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon shallots
- 2 ounce corn roasted
- 2 ounce fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon scallions
- 1/4 pickled red pearl onions
- 1/2 teaspoon lime
- 2 old bay spiced popcorn
- Saute garlic and shallots in bran oil, add potatoes, corn, jalapeno.
- Finish with lobster and herb.
- Season with lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- May also need stock to bring hash together.
- Finish with lime, herbs and pickled onion.
- Plate with seared scallops, corn sauce and old bay spiced popcorn.