- 150 grams mayonnaise non sweetened
- 150 grams sour cream
- 160 millilitres buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon taragon freeze dried, alternatively dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano freeze dried, alternatively dried
- 1-2 gram black pepper from the mill
- 3 millilitres Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 dash tabasco sauce
- sea salt as needed
- 8 grams garlic mashed
- 12 grams onions white, minced finely
There must be as many Ranch dressing recipes as there are chefs, culinary enthusiasts and hobby cooks.
I use this recipe since a number of years and recently I had some inquiries for it, so here it is, for all to share.
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Chill in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour, in order for the flavor of the dried herbs to hydrate and evolve their flavor.