Pork and Granny Smith Textures
- 1 kilogram black pork chop
Black Pork Marinade
- 5 dried bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon old grain dijon mustard
- 2 grams black pepper
- 30 grams olive oil
- 20 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 grams garlic chopped
- 5 grams lemon thyme ripped
- 5 grams lemon thyme leaves
- 2 star anise
- 50 grams soy sauce
- 20 grams syrup
- 50 grams balsamic vinegar
- 50 grams sweet chilli sauce
- 10 grams brown sugar
- 4 grams tabasco sauce
- 15 grams ketchup
"Presa" Smoked Black Pork
- 400 grams pork neck
"Presa" Smoked Black Pork Marinade
- 5 grams black pepper
- 5 grams thyme
- salt to taste
- 20 grams mustard seeds
- 2 decilitre white wine and brandy
- 3 granny smith apples
- 100 grams butter
- 25 grams wasabi 1 tablespoon
- 150 grams apple juice organic, high quality
- 4 granny smith apples
- 2 ice cubes
- 15 grams freshly squeezed lime juice
Apple, Yogurt and Vanilla Emulsion
- 125 grams plain yogurt
- 1 vanilla pod seeds of half a stick
- apple puree
- pea shoots
- Marinate the pork for 24hours with the marinade ingredients.
- Cook the entire piece previously marinated for 12 hours at 66ºC in a steam oven.
- Prepare the barbecue sauce:
- In a beaker add soy sauce, syrup, balsamic vinegar, sweet chilli sauce, brown sugar, Tabasco sauce and ketchup.
- Stir everything until smooth, and then use to glaze the meat.
- With the piece cooked, re-heat it, debone it, after that brush it with the barbecue sauce and grill to glaze the piece.
- Brushing from time to time some marinade over the meat.
- Finish by grilling and brushing often with the barbecue sauce.
- Marinate the pork for 12h in the black pepper, juniper, thyme, salt to taste, mustard seeds and the white wine and brandy.
- In a traditional charcoal grill light the fire with charcoal in the most traditional way as possible.
- When this brazier loses most of the intense heat put some fat on the meat and then the meat on the grill over the coals, close the grill and wait 20min so the meat slowly smoke without cooking it too much.
- Cool down and cut in very thin slices (in a Slicer machine if possible).
- Peel the granny smith apples and reserve them in water and lemon juice.
- Sauté the apples with the butter and bake until they are completely cooked.
- After cooked then use a blender/ Bimby and add a tablespoon of wasabi.
- Peel the Granny Smith apples and place the peels on 150g of apple juice (organic high quality) in a blender/Bimby.
- Add the ice cubes and lime juice.
- Passing this mixture through a cloth around 3 times until there is no pulp.
- Mix a bit of apple juice with the plain yogurt and add the vanilla.
- Place on the bottom of the dish some apple puree points, then put some green apple juice, add some chard and spinach to give more freshness to the dish.
- Put some pea shoots and place in central asymmetric places the smoked pork and the Rib black pork.