Mahogany Salmon Marinade
- 3/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 6 ounce orange juice fresh
- 3 ounce lime juice fresh
- 1/2 cup green tea
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five spice
- 2 clove fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- Heat honey w/ fresh juices in microwave, just until honey melts.
- Place all of the above ingredients in a bar blender, add in honey and fruit juices.
- Get happy w/ the blender. Once marinade is fully mixed.
- Place all of the desired amount of salmon to be marinated in a vessel for cold storage pour marinade over the fish .
- Marinate for 24 hours.
- Remove fish from marinade about 30 min before cooking.
- You can roasted the salmon, or grill it or even broil it if you care to.
- If you eat fish at home often you can reserve this marinade in the freezer for later use. *NOTE you can only do this once, after that you run into danger areas of cross contamination.