Homemade Black Spaghetti with Sea Urchins, Ricotta Cheese and Cuttlefish
- 500 grams durum wheat flour
- 125 grams whole eggs
- 50 grams egg yolks
- 60 grams water
- fresh black squid ink
- 80 grams extra virgin olive oil from Monti Iblei
- 1 clove red garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon pantelleria capers
- hot peppers
- parsley chopped
- 160 grams ricotta cheese fresh
- 100 grams sea urchin pulp
- 1 fresh cuttlefish
- 150 grams fish stock
- Knead all the ingredients until smooth.
- Rest the dough in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough and make the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with plenty of flour and and keep in a cool place until ready to use.
- Blend the ricotta and keep warm until ready to plate.
- Cook the garlic, hot peppers and capers in extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a little of fish stock and reduce for 4 minute at low heat.
- In the mean time cook the spaghetti and sautè in the sauce slightly to cover the spaghetti..
- Sprinkle with the parsley and place on the plate.
- Add sea urchin pulp and the warmed ricotta cheese.
- Place some julienne raw slices of cuttlefish around the pasta and finish with a little of olive oil.