- 2 small tins mandarin segments approx 310 gram (11 oz)
- 30 Shortcrust canapé pastry cups
- 200 grams crab meat cooked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill sprigs for garnish
- 1 lime zested
- sea salt flakes
- pepper grinder
- Carefully pick through the crab meat and remove any remnants of shell your seafood purveyor may have missed.
- Place the crab meat into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, cream, chopped dill and lime zest.
- Fold until combined.
- Spoon into canapé cups until half full.
- Garnish with 1 small mandarin segment and 1 sprig of dill, (some of the segments may be too large and need to be cut down).
- Makes about 30