- 1 large cauliflower (600 grams) finely chopped or grated
- 6 leaves kale finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger fresh grated
- 2 tablespoons turmeric fresh grated, or 1 generous teaspoon of dry
- 2 bunches coriander stem and leaves chopped separately
- 1 splash coconut water or water
- 1 green chilli sliced (optional)
- 1 lime
- 6 spring onions trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 bunch mint chopped
- 2 handfuls tamari roasted almonds roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 organic eggs
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces and place into a food processor.
- Process until it looks like white rice. If you don’t have a food processor, you can also do this on a hand grater.
- Heat the coconut in a pan over a medium to high heat.
- Add ginger, turmeric and coriander root then stir fry for a few seconds until aromatics are released.
- Add the cauliflower and kale and stir fry for a few minutes until hot and fragrant.
- Deglaze the pan and add a splash of coconut water or water to the pan.
- Add 2 beaten organic eggs and mix through.
- Add spring onion, coriander, parsley, mint, tamari and mirin.
Fold through tamari almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Squeeze over a little lime.
- Serve alone or with a side of kimchi, or steamed white fish.
Notes and inspiration:
- Enjoy cold as a portable take to work salad the next day.