Beef Tongue with Garlic Butter & Shoyu
- 1.5 - 2 kilograms beef tongue
- 10 grams parsley stems
- 1 - 2 whole carrots
- 1 - 2 radish stems
- Shoyu Japanese soy sauce
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 20 grams salt
- 150 grams garlic chopped
- 10 grams English parsley chopped
- Using the pressure cooker, boil the beef tongue with the carrots, parsley and radish stems for around 45 minutes.
- Make garlic butter.
- After boiling the beef tongue, peel off its skin while it is still warm. It is difficult to peel it nicely after it has already cooled down.
- After peeling the skin, let it cool down and keep it in the fridge overnight before cutting it into the size you want. It is not nice to cut it up when it is still hot or warm.
- Grill the beef tongue with a pinch of salt and black pepper. When it is ready, apply a layer of shoyu onto it.
- Then apply the garlic butter and leave it in the combi oven for 5 to 6 minutes (depending on the power of the oven) until the garlic butter turns slightly brown.
- It is now ready to serve.
- Mix butter, salt, chopped garlic and chopped English Parsley.
- Place in fridge until ready to use later.