Barbequed Chicken and Fresh Mint Salad with Simmone’s Thai Dressing
- 1 barbequed chicken or in my case, last night’s leftover chicken
- 1 bag mixed leaves
- 2 cups white cabbage roughly shredded
- 1 bunch coriander roughly chopped
- 1 bunch mint leaves picked
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 handful peanuts roasted, roughly chopped
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- 1 bottle Simmone Logue Thai Dressing
- Gently toss all ingredients together except for the peanuts and lime.
- Drizzle with the Thai dressing and sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Serve with a generous squeeze of lime and dive in!!